Why choose a Master Painter
Consumers need to be aware of the costly risks that are associated with poor quality workmanship. When you engage a painter and decorator, they need to be registered by the Building and Energy and hold a Certificate of Currency for their Public Liability Insurances.
Not all painters are the same so by choosing a member of Master Painters and Decorators Australia [MP&DA], you are not only hiring a professional Master Painter who is registered, but who is also trained to leading industry standards.
A Master Painter also operates their business in accordance to the MP&DA Code of Ethics and follows best practice in environmental management too.
By using a Master Painter, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing that:
- Your Master Painter is a fully-qualified, police cleared professional and has proven industry experience
- Your Master Painter will provide high-quality workmanship and attention-to-detail
- Your Master Painter will provide professional advice and support
- Your Master Painter will uphold best practice environmental requirements
- Your Master Painter will abide the Master Painters and Decorators Australia’s Code of Ethics
- Your Master Painter cares about customer satisfaction and the end result
To find a Master Painter in your area, visit Find a Painter
Look for the symbol
The Master Painters and Decorators Australia [MP&DA] is a logo you can trust. It is synonymous with industry leading, best-practice painting and decorating services.