The benefits of being a Master Painter
As a member of Master Painters & Decorators Australia [MP&DA], you will enjoy a range of exclusive benefits, including:
- Advice and assistance with technical difficulties, contractual issues, inspections and mediation.
- Promotion of your business on the ‘Find a Painter’ section of the MP&DA website to help generate new business leads.
- Use of the MP&DA logo across your vehicles, clothing and marketing material, which identifies you as a registered painting professional and Master Painter.+
- Access to the Member Centre on our website that provides free advice, information, resources and templates to run a successful business.
- Discounted professional services for accounting, legal, finance, superannuation and work, health and safety.
- Discounted apprentices through MP&DA’s training partner, MPA Skills.
- An annual subscription to Brushstroke Magazine and MP&DA e-News to keep you up-to-date with the latest industry news and information.
- Invitations to industry trade nights and networking events.
- Tickets to business seminars throughout the year.
- Entry into the annual MP&DA Awards for Excellence++
- Voting rights on important matters concerning MP&DA.
- Discounts with ShopRite, which could save you hundreds of dollars on products, services and vehicles.+
- Exclusive offers from paint manufacturers and suppliers.
- Entry into competitions to win equipment and prizes.
- Peace of mind that you’re part of an independent association supporting painters and decorators in the building and construction industry.
Plus, your membership is fully tax deductible, making it even better value.
+Excludes Pimer Membership
++Excludes Primer and Matte Membership Levels