Skip to content

Complaint regarding workmanship

If your complaint relates to workmanship and you are unable to resolve the problem directly with your painter, then there are two avenues of which you can seek resolution:

  1. Information can be sought and a Formal Complaint lodged with the regulatory body (please be aware that you may be requested to provide an independent inspection report to lodge a formal complaint), please contact the Building Commission of WA
  2. Request an inspection. MP&DA can provide an independent inspection service to determine the validity of your complaint. For more information and costs involved see Inspections & Mediation Service